Blogger Backgrounds

Welcome to my blog .. thank you for visit my blog .. hope you satisfy my entry .. without the wide-open feeling or sensation of the heart ..

Thursday, 15 December 2011

These days I'm waiting for someone I love .. I do not mind but I am willing to wait even athousand years though because I really love him? after he came, I was happy and we bothwent to Morib together .. when I was with him he was waiting for a taxi I could joke with himfriendly? after we get to Morib us find our friends together? I took him he was walking on the edge gentihan before I could get to my friends? I could have fun with it? when only two of us I asked him he was walking along the sea .. as he walked along I could joke withfriendly .. she was all I could catch my picture? pretty face? hehe .. I would highly he knowsthat I really love him, love him? thorns pierced his feet? I want to help strip away the thornsfrom his foot, but limited by "his talk is not what? happy .. i love u my secret love ..




No comments:

Post a Comment