Blogger Backgrounds

Welcome to my blog .. thank you for visit my blog .. hope you satisfy my entry .. without the wide-open feeling or sensation of the heart ..

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

11 december 2011

on 10/12/2011 first time in history nor atiqah I go out with me feel so happy because that day I went to buy a ticket to the terenganu with atiqah .. I feel lucky to be able to recognizefamily atiqah .. I am willing to go anywhere as long as he is with me .. I feel happy .. But xcan also go with us we had to split because atiqah be back earlier to terenganu becausethere is some problem .. but I do not have to worry because I will meet him when got there ..hek3 .. although he only considers me as a friend but I think he is more than that .. atiqahtreated me so well ..

No comments:

Post a Comment